Social Customer Service - By Customers, For Customers
Crowd4Care™ is a comprehensive social care solution to help enterprises build, manage and provide crowdsourced customer service to and through your customers.
With Crowd4Care we enable you to extend your support or service delivery to qualified "Expert" customers that have skilled knowledge of your services or products and who are ready, willing, able and available to help.
You will be able to:
- Hire, train and certify your community of support experts
- Easily extend your processes and integrate them with current systems
- Customize your workflow to fit with your established customer service "best practices," operations and service level agreements
- Benefit from our patented "Smart Routing" which automatically routes incoming queries to the best available expert (based on skills, domain knowledge, language fluency, rules, and other criteria).
- Crowd4Care’s “ever learning” Knowledge Base transparently matches queries and responses, remembering answers and "lessons learned," to continually improve the Accuracy, Speed and Quality of Service delivery over time.
- Use our built-in Notifications (natively integrated with Facebook, Twitter, Instant Messaging, Skype, RSS feeds, email, text etc) to communicate with customers as they wish to be contacted.
- Automatically track and reward your experts for their participation and performance in providing quality service.
- Manage your crowds and business processes with easy-to-use administrative tools and customizable dashboards
- Engage and communicate with individual customers over their preferred communications channels
- Design personalized user interfaces (both web-based and mobile)
Cut Customer Service Costs, While Improving Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty
While keeping your customers happy and loyal is essential, traditional customer service is costly and complicated. By shifting a portion of customer service fulfillment to Crowd4Care, enterprises can divert requests to call centers up to 40%, and reduce the overall cost of customer support up to 60%. Crowd4Care also delivers additional “soft” benefits including improving customer experience, satisfaction, loyalty, and referrals - all of which contribute to growing short-term sales and long-term revenues and profits.